Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Clickity, click... Hamsterbean!

I'm so excited!!! I have knitting-purpose again. :) Some NW friends have resurrected Cute Critter Wars and we're doing another round. So far my needles have been producing some darling Hamsterbeans. I think some Kitty overlords will be next. ;) It's so much fun to do something just for the enjoyment of it. And who doesn't like cuteness?!?

As well, I've got a secret project that will be on the go as soon as I get wheels and can go to the LYS. I can't wait to get working on that lace-y project neither. I hope the person I make it for will like it. (Although who doesn't love and appreciate hand knit items more than someone else who knits. ;) )

Pics coming soon I promise. Need to hunt down a cord..... sheesh!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment