Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another day... how I'm FLYing

I've been doing pretty good with FLYing even though I haven't been posting it for a while. :) I changed things around lately as I hate getting up in the morning. I have a FLYcleaning time in the afternoon and then I don't worry about too much stuff in the morning. Over the summer I made progress with sorting through stuff and decluttering. I didn't get as much done as I was hoping but at least it's a start and progress.

As part of my volunteering, I do publications for our Women's Ministries (WoMin) group at church. One of the publications I work on is our newsletter. This year, instead of just publishing it, I'm writing a column: Domestic Diva. Exciting eh?!?! I wrote my first one for our Fall Edition which is just coming out now. I'll be posting the articles here (edited for us) in case you all want to read it. Maybe I'll have to start a second blog.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment