Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bones KAL: The Saroyan

One of my favourite TV shows is Bones and a new season of episodes starts tonight. :) It's been a long few months waiting for new episodes. You know how you get into a show and then the season is over? Sometimes the re-runs are helpful to stay "tuned in" to the characters but I really miss what's coming up next.

I recently joined a group on Ravelry that loves Bones too. One of the members asked if anyone wanted to join her in a KAL (knit-a-long). She's casting on "Saroyan" tonight (a pattern based on one of the characters from the show). Thought I'd try it. I've never done a KAL before (or this pattern). It's exciting to know that other people will be knitting the same project as I am at the same time. I know who to ask if I'm having problems. ;) I picked up some new yarn and needles at my LYS yesterday and am all set to cast on tonight. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment