Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bones KAL: Episode 2

Well another 3 leaves are done. :) That's the end of the increase section. It took me a little over an hour to do it. I started before Bones started and finished a little after it ended. It sure is fun to be working on it with other knitters. :) I really am enjoying my first KAL and I'm sure to do more. If only someone else was working on a queen sized afghan like me. lol

I'll also have to try something else for the first time - blocking. Apparently it's pretty easy. This scarf will definitely need it. One of the leaves already looks a little off. Blocking should make the whole thing nice. :)

Anyways, still love the show. Bones and Booth are such an interesting couple. And I'm thrilled that we found out they are having a girl. Can't wait to find out what happens next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment