Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Sweater KAL - July 1st

So I joined another KAL with luvinthemommyhood. It's a great group on Ravelry. I had such a fun time doing the Top KAL, I wanted to do another one with the group. And I'm having fun doing another Wendy Bernard pattern.

What I love about designs by Wendy is that they are top down creations. I find that it's easier to make it fit just right. You can try it on as you go along and adjust it as you go. Do you want it longer here and shorter there? Do you need a couple extra sts or do you need to get rid of a few more? It's all doable to get the perfect fit.

I'm working on the Indigo Playmate Cardigan in a lovely steel colour. The yarn is divine. Here's a couple pics of what I got done on my first night of knitting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment