Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

I can't believe it, but it's my birthday today. I don't really feel any different. I'm not feeling any older than yesterday. I don't think my hair is any more grey than the day before. The kids will still drive me crazy. The same things as yesterday have to be done again. The world still rolls on like every other day.

But I can make it special for me. So far it's been relaxing. The kids are getting along and being pretty good. We're going out for lunch with a dear friend of mine. And I'm sure to sit and knit some later. Must make sure to pick up the needles that have a project on for me. ;)

Here's to today and the next year. May it be a good one.

And LittleBlackDuck, if you read this, happy birthday to you too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment