Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

Wow! October already. Here we are at Thanksgiving in Canada. Thought I would share with you what I'm thankful for. :)

NeoKnitter is thankful for:
  • my husband who continues to learn and grow and change for the better as we share our lives together
  • my kids who continue to surprise me every day and are a real joy in my life
  • friends and family who are a positive influence on me and support me in so many ways
  • yarn and needles that help me relax and enjoy some quiet times
  • for each of you who stops in here to read what I have to say and share in the projects I'm making as well as my life
I'm sure there is more that I'm thankful for but this is good for now. :) Hope all of you have as many and more blessings as I. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment