Friday, March 22, 2013

One more collection in the making

Nerd Wars can be so inspiring sometimes. Right now we're in Round 2 of Tournament 7. One of the challenges for this Round is about architecture. When trying to come up with an item to craft for this challenge, my mind was drawn to the fabulous architecture I once studied for my Classical Studies degree - Greek columns.

This new project as led me on another designing adventure for one for collection. Not sure of the title yet, but it will all be inspired by the Ancient Greeks and Romans I studied in university. The patterns that develop will be based on their architecture, apparel, writings, etc.

Pictures of my first project will be coming soon. I haven't had a chance to photograph the wrap yet. Watch for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment