Monday, October 24, 2011

And done!

Nothing is better than getting a knitting project completed. Can you see the big smile on my face?

I finished all of the kids hats. It takes a few hours to knit one. I was able to usually get one knitted a day although I did plow through two in one day. Here's a picture of my little darlings wearing their new hats. They were both home sick and were playing around. Nice to be able to grab a pic of them wearing something I've knit for them even if they are just hanging out in their pajamas. 



And now for the project I really wanted to finish - my scarf. I was so thrilled to have finished it last night. I tucked in the end and ran out to the garage to show my hubby. I'm sure he wasn't nearly as thrilled as I was but who cares?!? If I have to be excited about his bikes, then he can be excited about my knitting. lol (Actually he was pleased to see the smile on my face.) It sure felt good to knit something for myself for a change. I often find myself knitting projects for other people. Anyways, here is my scarf. The second one is a close up of the pattern I did. I love how it turned out and can't wait to wear the scarf. If only it would get cold enough to need it. lol

Now back to the afghan....

No comments:

Post a Comment