Thursday, October 20, 2011

Two projects on one circular needle

Yep, that's right - one circular needle, two knitting projects. So here's the story....

Took the kids shopping with me on Wednesday (daughter's been home sick all week). I didn't realize how cold it was until I did my best to bundle the little monkeys up. Obviously I don't have our winter stuff all out yet, but I figured we were good. We were not!

Thought it would be best to finish the last hat I had to knit (my son's) even though I wanted to work on my scarf. Didn't realize until I was ready to start that my scarf was on the needles I wanted for making the hat. There was no way I was going to finish the scarf in the next day or two, so I just cast on the hat. Actually wasn't that bad for knitting the hat with the scarf still on the needles. I just had to be careful that I didn't get stuff tangled up. Finished the hat in about a day so it's already done. Yeah! Finished hats for this year. I think anyways....

No comments:

Post a Comment