Monday, December 26, 2011

Busy knitting... not typing....

Hello out there! Yes, I'm still here. Been so busy lately I haven't had much time for typing. Whole family (including myself) have gotten hit with colds lately that just seem to hang on forever. It's been hard to get anything accomplished.

But during my rest times and in the peace and quiet of the evenings, my needles have been hard at work. I've got a bunch of different projects on the go. My Saroyan got finished and I started another one. (lol) I've started another KAL that is for Steelers fans. :) That one has really taken over. It's a bunch of different squares for an afghan. I've really enjoyed the creativity and diversity of the project. Also have a secret project on the go that I'll post about soon. ;)

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you many blessings for a fabulous, knit-ful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment