Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"The Finder" Finish Challenge update

So yesterday I got all my projects organized, along with whatever rest of the stash is around it. (I have two stashes - one in the basement and one on the main floor where I do all my knitting.)

Today I pulled out one project (my nephew's afghan) and got started. Figured it might be best to begin with the one that's got the most to do. Besides it irritates me that I'm still not finished the afghan. Really hoping to get it completed soon!

Oh, and to add to the work load, I joined another couple of groups on Ravelry and some competitions. Like I didn't already have enough knitting to do. lol I'll be doing some hats and some to-be-announced projects. Hopefully I can keep up with all these things....

ETA: Pics will be coming soon. Sorry I haven't been posting any lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment