Saturday, January 7, 2012

"The Finder" Finish Challenge

So as you know I'm a HUGE Bones fan. Unfortunately it's going on hiatus again. :P In the mean time (until April, yes I said April), The Finder will be taking it's place. It's a spinoff from Bones and I did see one episode last year and liked it.

Some of my Ravelry buddies are joining me in a The Finder Finish Challenge. I thought it would give us all a chance to work on some of our UFOs before we start our Traveling Woman KAL in April when Bones returns. Looking forward to getting some knitting done that I've avoided. We're posting on the thread what we need to do and how we progress as the months go on. Should be a good time. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm making progress on my list! A lot of it has to wait until i get more yarn in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to my list getting smaller and smaller! LOL. (This is pacisetamor on Ravelry)

    ReplyDelete