Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another day of getting back into it...

So today is another day, not really another story but at least more progress. ;)

Fly Schooling - 14 more days till DD (darling daughter) starts school. I'm feeling pretty ready and organized. I've got to pick up an alarm clock for her when we go shopping next (should be the next day or two) then we'll try out the new routines for morning and night. I want to make sure that we've got enough time in the morning to get everything done and her ready on time. DD has been known to take 2 hours to eat breakfast. LOL (That is while watching kid shows.) I need to figure out my routines too so that DS (darling son) and I can have everything done too. Should be interesting.

FLYing - Not too bad today. I ended up scrubbing every inch of my stove. Funny story - I went to boil some water for DS's bottle and spilled it all over the stove. While trying to sop up the water, I realized I should really clean it. So I tore everything apart, let some of it soak and scrubbed the rest. Can't believe it but it looks almost brand new. Vinegar/Water and elbow grease works great. :) For those of you who don't know what FLYing is, check out www.flylady.net.

I took the kids to the library this afternoon. DD sure likes getting stuff. As soon as we got home she had to put in a movie that she picked out. Not sure when we'll go once she starts school. I could take just DS before having to pick up DD. Decisions, decisions.

Well, DH (darling husband) is home. Better get doing other stuff.

Hope you are having a great day! Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment