Monday, August 23, 2010

My first blog....

So, I've never done this before and I don't follow many but thought I would try out blogging. I started FLYing a few years ago but fell off the "bandwagon" and am now getting back into it. I was posting on the forum but it was turning into a blog. My sister suggested I start my own so here I am. :)

FLYing - To start getting back into FLYing, I decided to first get rid of all my old FlyLady emails. I had over 2000! Since it was still early in August, I deleted all of them but August. I've already read through most of them and am trying to get back into it.

Fly Schooling- My DD (darling daughter) is starting school in a few weeks and I want to do this the right way. I've already put together some routines for her and am now working on figuring out how my routines are going to go. We've also been working away at picking stuff up for school, getting one item each time we go shopping. Sure makes it easier on the pocketbook to spread out the cost.

Well, I've got to get my dishes finished and fee the baby again. Every SAHM's life is busy, busy.

Have a great day! Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment