Thursday, September 1, 2011

Big Ass Beer Glass and my thoughts

I've been in a funk all day. Started out with a whirlwind to get out the door on time with two kids, one to drop off at my DILs' (dear in-laws') and one to the doctor's for a check up, followed by grocery shopping and lunch at the DILs'. The afternoon draaaagggged along with getting stuff accomplished but a lot of "lost" time. Just not in the mood to do anything. Wasn't even hungry for supper. Evening has gone the same, not knowing what to do and not feeling like doing things I could do.




So out came the "Big Ass Beer" glass (that my darling husband has gotten me a whole set from his golf trips), filled with one can of Pepsi, a good shot of Capitan Morgan's Dark Rum (whatever was left in the bottle), and a few ice cubes. It's freaking huge! Thought I should enjoy it while doing some knitting. Too bad it was the end of the rum..... Better look at working on a new dishcloth. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment