Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another collection in the making....

Looks like I'm starting another collection of knitted items. I'm teaming up with some of my favourite Ravelry peeps to create items inspired by or seen on the TV show Castle. A dear friend got me interested in Nerd Wars (a crafting game played on Ravelry). The team we're on is based around Castle and other amateur sleuths. Our members' interactions on Team Writer have inspired some knits that have already been created and are inspiring more.



So this group of excited fans, we're going to be putting together the Castle Collection (at least that's the name for now). I am so thrilled! I love Castle and a few other sleuth-y shows. It's so fun to take the things you like and combine it with your favourite craft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment