Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Castle Collection: Alexis' Hat

So I mentioned recently about the Castle Collection that a few of my Ravelry friends have started. I really am excited about this. I spend quite a bit of time relaxing in front of the TV with my knitting. Sometimes I see an item I wish I had the pattern for or get inspired by an episode to make something. Now we're putting that together. We want to create a pattern for this hat...



I didn't realize how much work goes into designing a pattern form a picture until now. lol We're still in the very beginning stages but I've already knitted up four sample squares of possible stitch patterns. And then I've been posting them for voting and discussion. I think we've got that part figured out know but now we're talking yarn and gauge. When will it end?!? lol I'm only kidding. It's definitely more work when you've got a team trying to design it but it's also very worthwhile.





No comments:

Post a Comment