Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, it happened! It's 2013!!! Hope you had a fun time last night staying up with someone important to you. Did you watch the ball drop in Time Square? Do you go to or host a party? Do you stay home and enjoy a quite night? We stayed home and watched the ball drop in Time Square. Nice to spend the time with hubby.

So have you started thinking about what you're going to craft this year? Too be honest, I haven't. lol Sad, I know, but life has been busy. I'm finishing up a toy right now for a little girl who is going to be a big sister soon. I have a couple of knitted gifts to give away still too. 

I would like to work more on my Matrix Collection. Hopefully I can come up with some more great cowls. Maybe some hats would be nice. I got my movies out again and will have to spend some time watching them and get more inspired.

I think I may start a Castle collection too. I have the first three seasons on DVD. I would like to take some inspiration from the shows and design some more items too. 

And there is always KALs to join and toys to make for my kids. ;)

We'll see where the year goes and what I get crafted. As long as I've got a project on my needles I'll be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment